Multifunctional automatic permanent magnet jack
The multifunctional automatic permanent magnet jack is a product independently developed by our company. It has simple operation, strong magnetic force, short starting stroke, no swing arm pushing device, direct drive mode, and high stability. There is no gear link up and down in one axis, which is more consistent and accurate, and it is not easy to malfunction. It can lift flat plates, round bars, H-beams, I-beams, and channel steels respectively, and implement one machine for multiple purposes. During the hoisting process, the overlapped objects will only lift the upper steel plate, but will not stick to the lower steel plate, and the safety performance is super strong. The work efficiency is greatly improved due to the short starting stroke.
The use steps of the multifunctional automatic permanent magnet jack:
1: Turn the safety of the upper end surface of the magnetic chuck to open outwards, and the lifting and demagnetization cycle can be formed by the lifting of the crane, which plays a role of hoisting.
2: When the automatic permanent magnet jack is not in use, close the safety bolt on the upper end of the suction cup and place the suction cup on the storage rack.
Features of multifunctional automatic permanent magnet jacks:
1. Using high-energy magnet material, using the principle of scientific magnetic production
2. No need for power supply, no complicated electric control parts, no need to install, and the operation is extremely simple
3. It is safe and reliable to use, complete the suction and discharge actions in an automatic cycle, and can be used in conjunction with all counterweight equipment such as cranes, cranes, and truck cranes;
4. It can be used as a single unit, or multiple units can be combined to absorb and transport large steel plates, billets or other section steels;
5. Long service life, convenient maintenance, is an ideal hoisting equipment that saves energy
Multifunctional automatic permanent magnet jack-main purpose:
Automatic permanent magnet jacks are mainly used in supporting various lifting equipment in shipyards, riveting and welding plants, steel structure factories, warehouses, workshops, freight yards, etc., to hold plate-shaped ferromagnetic materials or workpieces, and can be used alone. , And multiple sets can be combined to suck and transport large and long ferromagnetic materials.
It can replace electromagnets to lift steel plates in cargo yards, steel plate pretreatment production lines, steel plate cutting lines and other occasions.
The product has the characteristics of light structure, convenient operation, strong holding force, no power consumption, safety and reliability, etc., which helps to improve the working conditions of loading and unloading operations and increase its labor productivity.
As a new type of high-efficiency, safe and energy-saving lifting tool, it has been widely used in shipbuilding, engineering machinery, mold manufacturing and other industries.