CNC powerful vacuum suction cup
It produces CNC machine tool accessories, and currently offers a variety of specifications of vacuum suction cups for your company to purchase.
Vacuum suction cups are mainly used for heterogeneous non-metal products, which cannot be directly clamped with a vise, and can be used for adsorption processing of changeable products, such as aluminum, acrylic, bakelite and stainless steel processing. Processing products with vacuum suction cups can greatly improve work efficiency and improve product accuracy.
Working principle: Seal the periphery of the workpiece with a sealing ring, and the suction cup draws vacuum, which has achieved the effect of vacuum adsorption.
There are two types of suction cups:
A. Built-in vacuum generator type
It is suitable for small batch production and infrequently used customers. The pressure of the air compressor is stable, and the pressure value of the air compressor is between 0.6-0.8MP. It can be directly inserted into the air pipe of the air compressor, and the suction cup is equipped with a vacuum generator inside, and the vacuum effect can be achieved without a vacuum pump.
B. Automatic pressure maintaining type with external vacuum pump
Suitable for mass production and frequent use customers. The vacuum pump is connected externally, directly connected to the 220v power supply, and connected to the air pipe of the air compressor. The vacuum pump can automatically maintain the pressure and filter the moisture in the gas. Improve the stability of the suction cup and save the air consumption of the air compressor.
Product specifications: (A, B type specifications are as follows)
300*300*50 / 300*400*50 / 300*500*50
400*400*50 / 400*500*50 / 400*600*50
400*800*50 / 500*800*50/
Other specifications can be customized (7 working days for delivery)
Operation method of vacuum suction cup and matters needing attention:
1. Because the vacuum suction cup uses a sealing strip to achieve the sealing effect, the bottom surface of the sucked workpiece is required to be flat, without deformation, and without unevenness. And remove the burrs around the workpiece to facilitate better adsorption of the workpiece on the surface of the suction cup.
2. The vacuum suction cup will have 1-4 yellow suction holes (depending on the size of the suction cup), press the sealing ring into the sealing groove, the sealing size is smaller than the workpiece to be processed, which is convenient for processing the shape of the workpiece. If the processed product is relatively small, it can only cover one air inlet hole, and the other air inlet holes need to be blocked with a seal to prevent air leakage.
3. Place the work piece directly above the paved seal ring, the work piece should cover the seal ring completely, turn on the air inlet switch, press the work piece with your hand, or crush the periphery of the work piece with the palm of your hand. Check whether the pressure gauge is normal, and use your hand to push the workpiece to check whether the workpiece is firmly adsorbed.
4. During production and processing, it is recommended to set the tool at the bottom of the workpiece, and leave 0.3-0.4mm at the bottom of the machining allowance to prevent the workpiece from penetrating and the workpiece moving due to air leakage.
5. When processing the workpiece, try to choose a larger plate, the larger the area, the stronger the adsorption force. If the product is small, it is recommended to use a larger plate for processing to produce a small product.