Low power 24V lifting electromagnet for excavator
The excavator's low-power 24V lifting electromagnet uses the excavator's original 24V battery to input: through the controller to change the magnetic voltage, the magnetic disk has strong suction.
It is suitable for handling cast iron ingots, steel balls and all kinds of scrap steel. Its excitation mode can be adopted: constant voltage mode, strong magnetic mode and overexcitation mode.
1. Fully sealed structure, good moisture-proof performance.
2. Through computer optimized design, the structure is reasonable, light weight, large suction and low energy consumption.
3. The excitation coil has been treated with a special process to improve the electrical and mechanical properties of the coil. The thermal grade of the insulating material has reached Class C and the service life is long.
4. The rated continuity rate of ordinary electromagnets has been increased from 50% in the past to 60%, which improves the efficiency of electromagnets.
5. The ultra-high temperature type electromagnet adopts a unique heat insulation method, in which the temperature of the absorbed material has been increased by 700°C from the previous 600°C, which expands the scope of application of the electromagnet.
6. Easy to install, operate and maintain.