ABOUT THE PROJECT
The circular permanent magnet chuck is a kind of equipment used for holding workpieces such as grinders, lathes, fitters, etc.
1. Place the workpiece on the table of the suction cup, and then turn the switch 180 to “ON” in the clockwise direction, and the workpiece can be sucked for processing.
2. After the workpiece is processed, turn the inner edge of the switch counterclockwise 180 to "OFF" to remove the workpiece.
Product features: (1) It can be installed on a rotary grinder;
(2) Suitable for precision grinding of small and thin workpieces;
(3) Low residual magnetism;
(4) It can lift and grind thin workpieces;
(5) Adjust the magnetic strength appropriately;