Self-unloading suspension permanent magnet iron remover
When the granular material passes directly under the permanent magnet self-unloading iron remover, about 0.1—0.36 kg of ferromagnetic impurities mixed in the material are sucked up. Because the belt on the iron remover keeps running, when the iron adsorbed on it When the magnetic material passes through the non-magnetic area, it is scraped out by the iron parts on the belt and thrown into the iron collecting box, so as to achieve the purpose of continuous and automatic iron removal.
1. High-performance neodymium iron boron is used as a magnetic source, which has strong magnetism and is not easy to demagnetize.
2. The drums on both sides are of waist drum structure, with automatic correction function and excellent sealing, so it can adapt to various harsh environments. ,
3. The control part can be chained with belt conveyors, which can realize two modes of local manual control and centralized control.
4. No excitation coil, saving electricity and energy.
5. No need for rectifier control device, high reliability.
6. There is no temperature rise problem, and there is no distinction between "cold" and "hot" magnetic field strength, and the magnetic field is constant.
7. When the power is cut off, the iron parts sucked on the iron separator will not fall back to the conveying material.