Small lifting electromagnet (low power)
Small lifting electromagnets are widely used: the product adopts low-voltage and high-power output voltage to output: 12V 24V 110V 150V, etc. to solve the problem of over-tonnage load of small equipment.
1. Fully sealed structure, good moisture-proof performance.
2. Through computer optimized design, the structure is reasonable, light weight, large suction and low energy consumption.
3. The excitation coil has been treated with a special process to improve the electrical and mechanical properties of the coil. The thermal grade of the insulating material has reached Class C and the service life is long.
4. The rated continuity rate of ordinary electromagnets has been increased from 50% in the past to 60%, which improves the efficiency of electromagnets.
5. The ultra-high temperature type electromagnet adopts a unique heat insulation method, in which the temperature of the absorbed material has been increased by 700°C from the previous 600°C, which expands the scope of application of the electromagnet.
6. Easy to install, operate and maintain.